VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
GTE fuel sender

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Items For Sale/Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deane
Astra Craftsman
Astra Craftsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: GTE fuel sender Reply with quote

Hi does anyone know the part number for a gte fuel sender unit? Thanks
warphi1970
Events Organiser
<font color=#33CC00>Events Organiser</font>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you will not get one new lol, but good luck lol
OSR Motorsport
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: GTE fuel sender Reply with quote

Deane wrote:
Hi does anyone know the part number for a gte fuel sender unit? Thanks

i have a complete tank/sender/lifter off a GTE if your still looking for one and would take a working used one?
Mark1GTE
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

warphi1970 wrote:

They do exist as i have a brand new one infact i had two but sold one on ebay but agreed they probably are the holy grail of mk1 gte parts along with complete gte vinyl kits ( which i also have new in gm boxes cool ) the one i have left is not for sale at the moment but will be after i sell my mk1`s along with the other 400 or so brand new gm mk1 parts i have stored

however to help with the part number request i have taken the part numbers from the gm box i have ( i cross checked these numbers with my gm microfiche and with my local vauxhall parts dept they are correct for a mk1 astra gte )

vx part no 90053738

opel part no 1254157

and here is a a photo of mine so you know what they look like

DeadEye
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V33TRA wrote:
warphi1970 wrote:

They do exist as i have a brand new one infact i had two but sold one on ebay but agreed they probably are the holy grail of mk1 gte parts along with complete gte vinyl kits ( which i also have new in gm boxes cool ) the one i have left is not for sale at the moment but will be after i sell my mk1`s along with the other 400 or so brand new gm mk1 parts i have stored

however to help with the part number request i have taken the part numbers from the gm box i have ( i cross checked these numbers with my gm microfiche and with my local vauxhall parts dept they are correct for a mk1 astra gte )

vx part no 90053738

opel part no 1254157

and here is a a photo of mine so you know what they look like

You have 400 brand new vauxhall parts!?

And this is why, my GTE restoration thread: http://www.mk1oc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16119
gazthebigyin
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that probably right the last time i was at his house he had a garage and attic full of parts.

garry

wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes deadeye i have circa 400 new old stock genuine gm mk1 astra gte parts

I have been buying parts for about 9 years from ebay,members here etc and also had many brought over from opel classics in germany aswell, these were all intended for my GTM restoration but if i sell her then the parts will be sold to

i have things like brand new wings,bonnet,tailgate,door seals,chassis leg,lights,indicators,bumpers,gte wing stickers,bumper washers,foglights,alloy wheel,fuel sender unit,tailgate struts,heater matrix,track rod ends,ball joints,5 speed gearstick,dash vents,heater motor,front panel vent covers,centre caps for alloys,ecu,mirrors,engine mounts,water hoses,gte vinyl kit,fuel pump mounts,brakes,bonnet release cable,gutter trims,clutch cable,suspension arms,fuse box cover,wiper motor,relays,front grill with new badges,interior parts,bodykit parts,front panel etc,etc i.e smaller items like pedal rubbers,number plate light,washer jets,seat levers,window winding handles,suspension bushes etc that make the number sound alot,I also have a microfiche reader and the mk1 astra/kadett D parts microfiches for checking the part numbers

I also had inner wings,rear quarters,more wings,front panels etc but sold them on ebay

probably a few thousand quids worth once i start sorting it all out and listing it on ebay and enough parts to build a virtually brand new mk1 astra gte as was my intention,no expense was spared and i have shelled out thousands over the years and several long distance parts collection journies also during that time for items that couldn`t be posted

I also have lots of used parts like mint doors,mint gte full interior from a show car etc and boxes full of brochures,stickers,posters,road tests,dealer sport items including brand new jacket,ties etc from the 1980`s rally era

also got a 27,000 mile full service history gte engine

oh and i have a super mint rust free 3 door non sunroof white shell with original sills etc currently fitted to a roll over spit ready for painting cool

basically i have a mk1 alladins cave lol laughing
DeadEye
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V33TRA wrote:
Yes deadeye i have circa 400 new old stock genuine gm mk1 astra gte parts

I have been buying parts for about 9 years from ebay,members here etc and also had many brought over from opel classics in germany aswell, these were all intended for my GTM restoration but if i sell her then the parts will be sold to

i have things like brand new wings,bonnet,tailgate,door seals,chassis leg,lights,indicators,bumpers,gte wing stickers,bumper washers,foglights,alloy wheel,fuel sender unit,tailgate struts,heater matrix,track rod ends,ball joints,5 speed gearstick,dash vents,heater motor,front panel vent covers,centre caps for alloys,ecu,mirrors,engine mounts,water hoses,gte vinyl kit,fuel pump mounts,brakes,bonnet release cable,gutter trims,clutch cable,suspension arms,fuse box cover,wiper motor,relays,front grill with new badges,interior parts,bodykit parts,front panel etc,etc i.e smaller items like pedal rubbers,number plate light,washer jets,seat levers,window winding handles,suspension bushes etc that make the number sound alot,I also have a microfiche reader and the mk1 astra/kadett D parts microfiches for checking the part numbers

I also had inner wings,rear quarters,more wings,front panels etc but sold them on ebay

probably a few thousand quids worth once i start sorting it all out and listing it on ebay and enough parts to build a virtually brand new mk1 astra gte as was my intention,no expense was spared and i have shelled out thousands over the years and several long distance parts collection journies also during that time for items that couldn`t be posted

I also have lots of used parts like mint doors,mint gte full interior from a show car etc and boxes full of brochures,stickers,posters,road tests,dealer sport items including brand new jacket,ties etc from the 1980`s rally era

also got a 27,000 mile full service history gte engine

oh and i have a super mint rust free 3 door non sunroof white shell with original sills etc currently fitted to a roll over spit ready for painting cool

basically i have a mk1 alladins cave lol laughing

Well, as everyone on here has convinced me to carry on with Gilfy, it looks like we may need a long chat if you do decide to sell. big grin

And this is why, my GTE restoration thread: http://www.mk1oc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16119
DeadEye
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, will this fit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Vauxhall-Mk1-Mk2-Astra-fuel-tank-sender-unit-BNIB-NOS-/120802858822?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c20695746#ht_500wt_1126

mark1
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadEye wrote:
Erm, will this fit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Vauxhall-Mk1-Mk2-Astra-fuel-tank-sender-unit-BNIB-NOS-/120802858822?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c20695746#ht_500wt_1126

Erm NO laughing

Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, bollox.

big grin

matt
<font color=#33CC00>Moderator</font>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadEye wrote:
Erm, will this fit?

But could you not use the sensor part to rebuild the MK1?

I remember someone on here doing it with a carlton one or something so might be worth it to get a MK1 working again Very Happy

Aim Low, Reach Your Goals and Avoid Disappointment
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website
MK1minx
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GTE one have the fuel pickup attached to the sender. This is a non injection one Deadeye.
warphi1970
Events Organiser
<font color=#33CC00>Events Organiser</font>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt wrote:
DeadEye wrote:
Erm, will this fit?

But could you not use the sensor part to rebuild the MK1?

I remember someone on here doing it with a carlton one or something so might be worth it to get a MK1 working again Very Happy

yes and it was JOnSr he rebuilt the gte one using the inners of a new one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Items For Sale/Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: