VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Do I, Don't I? Astravan for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamin
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Do I, Don't I? Astravan for sale Reply with quote

Dont know if I want to to do this but I think I lost the spark with my van and im hankering over another vaux.

I have no idea what its worth, I know its very rare but that doesn't necessarily mean its worth loads! Its worth what someone wants to pay.

Brief spec...

Dispac XE and F16 on 55k (fitted to the van in 98 out of a 94 cav, no tappet noises even from cold!), mk2 GTE brakes all round, Lowered 80mm, 90s alloys (still perfect!), big tunes but discrete, fully carpeted and boarded rear. Currently has Connolly Leather Recaros but I will keep those and replace with GTE recaros (or similar). Digi dash, GTE doorcards, black roof lining in perfect condition, delocked with RCL.

Needs a bit of TLC. Both doors bottoms are going, the NS is the worse but not visible from the outside yet. Luckily as such, the NS door has a dent (not me, some idiot in a breakers yard a few years ago bashed a wheel in to it, he would not make an F1 team thats for sure) that could be repaired but not worth it IMO as the door isnt great. Few surface rust spots on the wings but these are minor.

Has a 10+ months MOT & 4+ months tax. Around 74k which I believe is genuine but no proof (ive done 4k in my 6+ years ownership).

Im looking for around £2750 which I think is reasonable. The hard works been done, its legal, it looks great and flies along. I dont know why I want rid of it but I think its time to move on frown

Ill take some photos today but for the time being this was a month ago and unwashed....

MK1minx
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a very reasonable price, good luck with the sale.
jamin
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recent pics but still not cleaned properly!

Sparko
Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err can nobody buy this until i know how much im going to get for mine through the uctions with week please big grin
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Ben, provisionally sold today subject to collection. going to a club member, nice bloke and worthy owner! Be a sad day when it goes.

On the plus side, I should now be getting a rwd Vauxhall to LET.
Sparko
Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BALLS!! Il have to impulse buy something far more stupid when mine sells then lol. Which lucky bastard got it then?? smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: