VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
2001 corsa c for sale. 1.2. Now £800 no offers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
state
Astra Addict
Astra Addict

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: 2001 corsa c for sale. 1.2. Now £800 no offers. Reply with quote

After buying my missus a vw golf her corsa c is now up for sale. She`s owned it for about 18 months and its been a great little car.
Has 96600 miles on it but this will slowly go up as she`s still using it for work each day. Engine runs without fault although the eml comes on and off as it likes. Although even when its on it makes no difference to the running of the engine.
Had the timing chain done when we first bought it so that's not rattling its nuts off like most do. Had the waterpump done too recently. Oil is due a change but I`ll do this before its sold.
Last mot it failed on the subframe being corroded. I fitted another one off a much newer car with no rust at all. Painted and undersealed it before fitting. Also renewed the wishbones,droplinks and track rod ends at the same time.
We`ve just had it machine polished and waxed so its not the usual faded red/pink. Looks really nice and bright.
Its a base model so no c/l or e/w`s to worry about going wrong.
Its mot`d till june 2014 and taxed til end of july 2014.
We`re wanting £895 ono. And we`re in Hull hu8 area. Drop me a pm for any more info or extra pics.

Last edited by state on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
state
Astra Addict
Astra Addict

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

state
Astra Addict
Astra Addict

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*** PRICE DROP TO £800 AS NEED IT SHIFTING. NO OFFERS.*****
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: