VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
you couldnt write this sh*t

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GT/Estate
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: you couldnt write this sh*t Reply with quote

went to wakefield to look at a car with my dad as im off work

checked car over and my dad decided to buy it (Renault megane 1.4 16v 2001 plate £200 no T&T Embarassed ), said we'd be back later/tonight to collect (towing dolly) and parked it up on forecourt, my dad was handed a key (I already had the other) left site and arranged to go get it with my mate about 8pm,

my dad gets a call about 5:30 saying "do you have 3 keys?" yeah said my dad, guy on phone said "well one of them is for a customers car" (the one my dad was given, the bunch I had had two on it)

turns out the woman who's car it is her dad was coming to garage to collect it and pick her up from work at 6pm and then she was dropping him back off on way home,

long story short, she works in Doncaster near my house, so we picked her up from her work and took her with us so she could collect her car laughing

you just couldn't write this sh*t lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: