VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Where was mk1minx when I needed him the most??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bighed
<font color=#33CC00>Moderator</font>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Where was mk1minx when I needed him the most?? Reply with quote

I just wanted some man love off you Lloyd xx

So....I filled up with coolant last night and I've just noticed a slight leak on a T pipe by the heater matrix pipe that sticks through the bulkhead. I undid the jubilees and tugged on the bugger as where it was is a tight squeeze. I pulled the pipe off then felt a sharp pain in my two fingers.

And some one handed skills later, i look like this

I know ive got an over sized cranium hence the "bighed" name but please take into consideration the 3 chins hiding under my face fungus!!
MK1minx
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww diddums matie. frown on the plus side, the bandages being flesh coloured, make you look like you have diddy sausage fingers like a midget! If you decide to pleasure yourself you can pretend Bridget the midget is with you! big grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: