VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Quinn Direct

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gte
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Quinn Direct Reply with quote

If anyone's car insurince is high try Quinn Direct im 17 and just bought a Vaux cav 1.7 TD ive had quotes from £3-5k 3rd party and i went on www.confused.com it give me a list of insurers and Quinn would do it for £1,938.39 Very Happy
lincoln_dj
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i had 2 grand 2 spend on insurance i wudnt have got a diesel cav!!!!
gte
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now im paying £1400 on a 1.1 rover 100
GteGary
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Im only paying a grand on my turbo, everything declared, agreed value of 7500 grand, fully comp, and i'm only 21 with no years bonus (as its all on my vectra) and a ban ( laughing laughing )
R1 Wheeliemonster
<font color=#FF8000>R1 Wheeliemonster</font>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Quinn Direct Reply with quote

gte wrote:
If anyone's car insurince is high try Quinn Direct im 17 and just bought a Vaux cav 1.7 TD ive had quotes from £3-5k 3rd party and i went on www.confused.com it give me a list of insurers and Quinn would do it for £1,938.39 Very Happy

I can't believe someone's happy at paying £2000 for insurance. laughing
I got an R1, a mk1 GTE, a polo 19sdi, a landcruiser and a corsa ALL insured for les than that. laughing laughing laughing

Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you go about insuring more than one car,cause when ever ive asked about insuring more cars they say that i can only have my no claims on 1 car and av got to pay full whack on a 2nd but then i say i cant drive both of them at the same time? Confused
Suicide
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trader policy although it's getting harder get one of them.

You may not be able to drive both cars at the same time but you can have one nicked whilst you're driving the other. Some companies offer discount for second car, if you use a classic policy then they dont want any no claims (see footman james)
justEdnow
Astra Demon
Astra Demon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Quinn Direct Reply with quote

exuptoy wrote:
gte wrote:

I got an R1, a mk1 GTE, a polo 19sdi, a landcruiser and a corsa ALL insured for les than that. laughing laughing laughing

Your a grandad though............. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

exuptoy
R1 Wheeliemonster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Quinn Direct Reply with quote

mk1cowboy wrote:
exuptoy wrote:
gte wrote:

Your a grandad though............. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nob. laughing laughing laughing Sorry to hijack the thread again. Behave Ed!

R1 Wheeliemonster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SY.L wrote:
How do you go about insuring more than one car,cause when ever ive asked about insuring more cars they say that i can only have my no claims on 1 car and av got to pay full whack on a 2nd but then i say i cant drive both of them at the same time? Confused

I just bought the corsa and got 1 months cover for both cars on the polo's policy so I have a month to sell the polo still using the same no claims. Cost £41 tho BUT because the corsa will be the main car on that policy and the polo is going its costing me £47 quid less to cover the corsa so i
I'm better off by £6 and I still got a month to shift the polo whilst I have access to both cars and havent gotta park one up off the road due to no insurance. Sorted big grin

Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that confused.com came up with some stupid quotes!

bare in mind im provisional... 0 ncb etc

i got E reg astra 1.6 L 5 dr manual... fully comp

cheapest it got was 890 fron quote a car.... + £21 legal cover... one off payment

aa want over 1200... behave! lol

ive always found tesco insurance to be the cheapest! and again it came up trumps!

£770.26 - pay monthy inclung all fees (premium n interest etc) fully comp, £1000 audio cover, £250 excess...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: