VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
MR2 T-bar if you know anyone who is interested?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> ebay Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PETERSON
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: MR2 T-bar if you know anyone who is interested? Reply with quote

Hello People

Im selling my Mr2, I would rather a Mk1 Astra again now as my Second car if I could afford it. Very Happy

MR2 link on Ebay

The Reserve is set at 2K

Steve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
exuptoy
R1 Wheeliemonster
<font color=#FF8000>R1 Wheeliemonster</font>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, are you looking to spend the full 2k on a mk1 or are you looking at getting a project and saving a bit of money? I am not sure what I wanna do with mine at the mo. Fresh engine and box 2500 miles ago, full irmscher goodies, as per my post Here. Just dont know whether to get rid at the moment because I'd love to put a LET and f28 in her but she's all original except for the irmscher stuff but I still have all the original stuff so if I went down that route I'd have to make a start on a different one and start again. I just havent got the heart to rip this one apart. I have been offered £2.7k for her but didn'nt wanna sell at the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> ebay Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: