VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
long drive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gte lee
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: long drive Reply with quote

ok who has to come to longest way to get to billing? iam cuming from derby so should take bout an hour
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i was going i would be doing a fair few i suppose eek

for retro cars at the weekend there i left scotland on saturday and went to lee`s near london,then on sunday i went from near london to santa pod,pod to wellingborough,then to a place near bedford,then onto somewhere else near the A1 Confused then up the A1 over the A14 to the M1,up the M1 onto the M6 toll road,up the M6 and over to somewhere west of preston to pick more parts up the M6 again to carlisle to get more parts and then finally the M74 home

oh and all in a car i fooked the turbo on and had to nurse all the way with no power because of trying to keep up with sultan when we were playing silly beggars going towards bedford laughing laughing laughing laughing all good fun though big grin big grin big grin big grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: