VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
For sale my astra WITH PICS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madonmk1
Astra Craftsman
Astra Craftsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: For sale my astra WITH PICS Reply with quote

£3000 long tax and test
full engine rebuild by ARTS PERFORMANCE CENTRE,2.0xe, All new brakes and disks, New rebuilt sunroof cage!!, full ice system than nearly blows back window out... READY TO SHOW.
[img][/img]
MORE PICS IN GALLERY

Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy, dude, please don't sell. I would really like to see this car again and i know you have cared for her muchly and i can't bare to see her sold to some chav tosser whos going to rap her round a tree. You own the BEST mk1 in the BEST colour dude. you have finished all the little touches i could never afford to do and it would a real shame for you to sell now shes finished.

If you really have or want to sell then i hope these pictures help you. On my photobucket account i've got pics of before and after the paint. I've also got the specs as she was when i sold her if you would like me to stick them up for you. i know you have improved on her loads but it might help. If you have some hi res pics as she is now and would like to to stick them on me account then send me an email with them and I’ll put them up for you mate. My email aj.jacko@gmail.com.

Andy, i would really like to have a chat and a meet up before you sell her please, i think you are a top bloke who had always had best intentions for her and this is why i can't understand why you want to sell. I tried to call you at Billing to see if you were coming down but didn't have your number on me. frown

ohhh, im really upset tbh, i don't want this car to be sold to some young tosser lad thats going to kill it, shes needs to live another 20 years.

If you have a free weekend this week and want to meet up for a beer (and anyone else for that matter) then i would look to have a chat and catch up before shes sold. What about meeting for a beer at the pub thats on the snakes path (the place we all met last time) Whos up for it then a? Im not going to try and talk you out of selling Andy, but i would like to say goodbye before shes sold (very sad I know) and it would be nice to catch up and that, you’re a top bloke whos not been active on this forum and we haven’t kept in touch. Please ring me, i can't afford to buy her, so im not going to pretend i can but, im really sad that you're selling up, and would hope you reconsider before its too late. Its daft, all you can think about at the time is getting rid of 'that stupid money pit' but whens shes gone shes gone, and you never get a chance to have her back.....well i suppose i have really, but can't! you get a sick feeling inside mate, its really quite horrid and im sure that anyone who has had to sell a much loved car before can vouch for how it feels.

But apart from all than that, i would really like to have a meet this weekend, nothing too big or over complicated, but just a few drinks with fellow old skool enthusiasts. COME ON GUYS, what about it a?

Andy, i'll try and give you a ring on the number i've got for you tomorrow. If you have changed it, and you want to meet up or have a chat then my number is 0788 309 7889.

Come on guys, i think its meet time...there are loads of us up here, why don't we meet for beers ffs!!

Delmastiff
Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Come on guys, i think its meet time...there are loads of us up here, why don't we meet for beers ffs!!

I'd come up Jacko if I could, this weekend not good for me though. Can we arrange something for late Aug / Sept guys?

BTW, that is a COOL car

Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee, you as with anyone on this forum is mor ethan welcome to come any say hello whenever you want....

Im thinking a bbq in a few weeks or something....? got 3 free beds and a sofa + load of floor space for anyone who want to come up and stay the night. BBQ and beers is a must!!

Jason
Rallyslag
<font color=#FF8000>Rallyslag</font>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did someone say party? Party....

Count me in Mr Jackson, I am wandering the country for a couple of weeks though, I'll be back off my england vacation on bank holiday weekend (27th)

We've decided to go into the Lakes and around the East coast area otherwise I'd have been on the blower arranging stop overs at Mk1 peeps houses with the camper..wink

neil_anderson
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F**k me! You've done a top job on it. If only I had a garage, I'd be seriously tempted to make an offer. I'm so glad someone done it proud.
madonmk1
Astra Craftsman
Astra Craftsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD
hot-hatch
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone we know big grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: