VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
mk1 5 door 1300L t+t bargain!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve84
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: mk1 5 door 1300L t+t bargain! Reply with quote

Unfortuntly im selling my mk1 (aka mushy pea) as i dont have the time or funds to give her what she needs.
She is a 1983 1300s L in green with tan cloth interior. I bought the car about 4 months ago as i needed a run-a-bout while rebuilding my mk 2 gte let with the intension of giving her a bit of tlc but now after house move and other comitments i have a shortage of time and cash.
The Pea has run fantasticly with no problems and this is a great chance for someone as this car is in very good condition. The underneath, boot floor and inner wings are rust free and have never been welded and the car is very clean and still smells new!
The bad bit is that the front wings, sills and back arches are scabby and will need replacment/ attension for the next MOT but if you fancy a project with a good solid base then this is for you.
MOT til 5th jan 07 and tax til end of feb 07.
I will add some pics of her tomorrow.
Please call steve on 07748476117 with any questions.

£200 ono
skipp
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello matey where r u?

pics please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Steve84
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi here are some pics of my pea as promised. She is pictured with cav gsi wheels that are not included in the £200ono price although i will sell them with car if wanted. Standard wheels and radio cassette will be fitted.
As you can see she is in quite good nick and can be driven away. If anyone needs more info please call me or message me.
P.S just had full brand new exhaust, plugs. filters and oil.
P.P.S I am in sheffield S.Yorks

Steve84
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: the pea is sold Reply with quote

SOLD

Thanks for all the interest. smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: