VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Game Over

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suicide
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Game Over Reply with quote

Ok, I have a Mk1 Astra GTE project for sale with a fair amount of parts. What am I including? Every bit of Mk1 stuff I have, from bodykit fitting kit to the whole car

Bad points? This is a project, it needs a fair amount of welding work to get it back to the condition it deserves. Sills, front floor pan, work on the inner sills, the new front panel putting in, the windscreen swapping over, general tidying up etc. Alot of panel are included but not all of them. The engine isn't worth a toss since someone tried to steal the car and then set fire to the front end when they realised it wouldn't go.

Before anyone says "No Steve, dont do it, you'll regret it" I'm fully aware of that, I know I'll regret it, hell I've owned the car for about 10 years.

I know about selling Mk1s so dont mess me about, the person this goes to is more important than the price but seeing as I've owned it for so long I'm allowed to be sentimental over the price.

You WILL be told to go populate the world by yourself if I feel you're taking the p@#s

At some point I will get a more comprehensive list of what parts I still have but this may take some time as 1 its quite a bit and 2 its bloody cold out.

Pics may be added, price is whatever I decide on so only ask when you really want to know. Btw, I may make it a contractual obligation for the buyer to rebuild the car rather than strip it and believe me the fiscal penalties for breach of contract will be alot more than the cost of rebuilding the car
mk1astramad
Astra Demon
Astra Demon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Game Over Reply with quote

Pics may be added, price is whatever I decide on so only ask when you really want to know. Btw, I may make it a contractual obligation for the buyer to rebuild the car rather than strip it and believe me the fiscal penalties for breach of contract will be alot more than the cost of rebuilding the car[/quote]

GOOD CALL MATEY,SHAME UR SELLING.............WHAT R UR PLANS INSTEAD??? Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
exuptoy
R1 Wheeliemonster
<font color=#FF8000>R1 Wheeliemonster</font>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve...you fecking bully laughing laughing laughing wtf is fiscal? laughing laughing laughing
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Means break the contract and it'd cost you ALOT of money
bren
Astra Old Hand
Astra Old Hand

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: