VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Sold!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richie87
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Sold! Reply with quote

£200 takes it but will need to trailored unless your very brave/stupid.

Will need rear sills patched/replaced
Small patches welded under the scuttle in the corners.
New brake lines and other bits n pieces

Would make a great project for somone just be aware its not in the best condition ever. Theres quite a few scratches/ dents from people walking past it over the years. I was told it had been stored in a garage since 1990 until about 4/5 months ago when a mate bought it. He didnt have the time for it and sold it to me beleiving the car was solid. After buying it and getting it running properly i found a hole in each rear seal, and popped a brake line which i did a bodge repair on with a short bit of hose. It wont hold, just it gave it a good enough pedal to move around the yard at work. Having only bought it to get mot'd and to runaround in, i cant afford to keep it as i have a nova which im currently putting a 2ltr in.

I would love to come on here after selling it and find a nice WIP thread with a bare shell respray and c20let going in, its rare and i hope it goes to a good home. It owes me around £280 but i need somthing back soon so first offer of £200 takes it.

Any questions email me at nova3oy@hotmail.co.uk or PM me on here. I'll reply asap.

Rich.

edited- Sorry forgot to mention the engine. It runs, but smoked when i took it up the road but it has been standing for a long time. It didnt run very well when i got it, found it to be a snapped valve spring, i replaced that but as i said it does smoke. Its ok on idle, just smokes when driven. It could clear but i dont want to say it will because i honestly dont know. Mate(mechanic) reckons its possibly perished valve stem seals.

Last edited by Richie87 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery MSN Messenger
StationMiek
Astra Dabbler
Astra Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this still available, and whereabouts are you based?
Richie87
Astra Newbie
Astra Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mate, the car is in Kingston Surrey (KT1).

I have somone interested im just waiting on them to get back to me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: