VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Christmas Do?? What are we up to?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris_Harden
Astra Old Hand
Astra Old Hand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Christmas Do?? What are we up to????? Reply with quote

Has anyone thought of where we are going this year. ???
As it's mid October and most hotels are fully booked already for xmas parties. i thought we'd have some ideas if poss what/where to go.

Tried the hotel we had last year in M'cr and FULLY Booked! eek not even 1 room available. mad

We can't miss out this year can we??

Chris

Move over!!! Mk1 Astra Turbo's DO own the road! Now out of my way before you become road kill! big grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery Visit poster's website
Delmastiff
Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well having attended last years excellent 'do' I am keen for us to do something similar this year.
I remember a conversation last xmas about us having it down here in the big smoke, seeing as last years was up North and the previous was Milton Keynes and the previous to that was in The Midlands.

So isn't it about time you boys came down here for a proper night out in London? China Town, West End pubs and then on to a club maybe?

Wherever it is though, count me in and hopefully in my Mk1 Dancing Dancing

Astra Old Hand
Astra Old Hand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its going to be down there then we'll some plans soget your thinking caps on down there and rustle up some place for us oop north to kip!! big grin

Chris.

Move over!!! Mk1 Astra Turbo's DO own the road! Now out of my way before you become road kill! big grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: