VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
VBOA Spares Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt
<font color=#33CC00>Moderator</font>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: VBOA Spares Day Reply with quote

If you want an application form then let me know.

Held once again at the Connexion Conference Centre, Leamington Road, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3FL, the 2010 date for this unmissable annual event is Sunday February 28th.
With the pick of the very best of member's surplus stocks and hidden treasure troves plus professional auto jumblers, if you can't find it here then it probably doesn't exist!
As before the popular 7x6 foot pitches are available for club members at this indoor event for just £5 and we have reduced the autojumbler charges by a third! To book a pitch and even a trestle table for just an additional £2, use the attached application form or download one from the event page of the Events section of the VBOA website and return it to the address shown on the form.
Note the slightly earlier date this year and that we are only able to have the main display hall so we suggest applications are sent in early as space will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Plots will be strictly pre-allocated and marked out in advance so please discourage people from just turning up on the day to sell as they will almost certainly be turned away. Buyers of course certainly won't be!
Catering (hot and cold food) from 8.30 am to 3.30pm.
Access for set-up from 7.00am. Doors open to the public at 10.00am.
Public admission £3 on the door

Aim Low, Reach Your Goals and Avoid Disappointment
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website
mitch1965
Astra Demon
Astra Demon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall be at this one, so who's going, who's going to sell theirs spares then?? big grin big grin
Astra Addict
Astra Addict

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully ill be there with a stall again i done alright last year just need to get my arse in to gear big grin

get on the mk1 astra forum... they appear to be switched on people, apart from their insisting that you fit a let to every mk1.......

LOL
warphi1970
Events Organiser
<font color=#33CC00>Events Organiser</font>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys i will be in St Lucia getting married so i will not be able to make it and you know where i would preffer to be.

yeah right, sunny weather, beach booze and no work, think St Lucia wins hands down big grin

dicko16v
Astra Old Hand
Astra Old Hand

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to this can't miss out on any bargains
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery AIM Address MSN Messenger
GT/Estate
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might pop along to this seeing as i'm at droitwich sat/sun and its near enough on way back home with a small detour lol

Regs
Rich

mitch1965
Astra Demon
Astra Demon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twas a good turn out at this meet, all in one hall because of a dog show going on. Mad Mad My mussis tore a strip off on woman, while she was admiring a Wyvern, the woman siad "is it something special, or worth alot of money, its just an old car"

wrong thing to say in front of my mussis. laughing laughing laughing

Nice to meet Dom again hope you sold loads, i was stuck outside most of the day. Sad

Astra Addict
Astra Addict

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should of posted in here really.
Imade 224 profit so i cant comlain spent most of it straigt after on everything to redtop my new nova but hey ho laughing
Was god to see you mitch and everyne else from here i spoke to.cool

get on the mk1 astra forum... they appear to be switched on people, apart from their insisting that you fit a let to every mk1.......

LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: