VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
my next project is!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark1GTE
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: my next project is! Reply with quote

this i think as i should be able to fix it very quickly and not hog my garage really for more than a couple of weeks or so then get gtm in there.

http://auctions.blue-sock.com/1/view/future_item.php?s=future&orderby=makemodel&fueltype=%&MakeModel=%&count=181&value=116983&notification_email=&Retrieve_vehicles=true&last=183

i phoned about it today as i`ve got most of the parts here already in spares to repair it,so all i`m awaiting now is it clearing the insurance and they will then notify me when it will be auctioned,hopefully i`ll win and cheap,cheap big grin and i`ll turn it into a nice 6 month old money making machine and it`s got 150 horses and a 6 speed box with diesel economy,nice big grin just hope it turns out to be a better one than my blue one although it`s finally calmed down and hasn`t been for a warranty job for a wee while now Confused
Suicide
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaysus, like your projects doncha Mark... oh well, least you can make it mutant biatch of a car if you felt like it
Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i`ve done a few accident damages now and that is nice a new just down to bid price now and get it earning wonga,nothing fancy just back to standard and out to work pimp stylee big grin

sh$t the link is now a fcuking corsa it was a 2005 vectra sxi cdti 150 hmmm

sorted again big grin

http://auctions.blue-sock.com/1/view/future_item.php?s=future&orderby=makemodel&fueltype=%&MakeModel=%&count=193&value=116968&notification_email=&Retrieve_vehicles=true&last=195
Suicide
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with doing up a Corsa? make a great taxi that would... or banger racer
Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yeah right,i`m going to see this on saturday just in case it goes for stupidly low money big grin while i`m waiting on the 2005 one clearing the insurance

http://auctions.blue-sock.com/1/view/item.php?s=s&orderby=makemodel&fueltype=%&MakeModel=%&count=128&value=116548
Suicide
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly low is right, not nice cars
Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT wrote:
Silly low is right, not nice cars

fcuk off what planet are you on lol big grin ,

i`ve had about nine now and they are seriously good taxi`s,no contest and i`ve run loads of different makes,these are so simple to fix and are well up to the job,i`ve run several to over 300,000 miles with ease,these cars were slated but in all honesty ideal for my needs and much,much stronger and more reliable than that piece of sh1t new shape vectra i have got big grin

although the skoda octavia is taking some beating now as it`s one stonker of a taxi,i sold one recently that i was finished with and it`s now got a new life with some ethnic family in leeds as a taxi,nine of them got out of a toyota avensis when they came to buy it eek
Suicide
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drove a 200vi and when I accelerated in first the engine hit the bonnet. Bloody fast car tho. The others... just haven't got interested in them. Spose as a taxi it does the job. Not got one of the classic taxis? also known as the toyota avensis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: