VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Retro Cars (2nd July @ Santa Pod)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark1GTE
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt wrote:
Well nobody has paid me for tickets yet. So only me and lee so far Crying or Very sad

i`m hanging back on purpose matt to probably pay on the gate as i paid for pvs and landed in hospital so i`m not jinxing myself this time laughing laughing laughing

by the way my pvs tickets never arrived here by registered post as stated in that thread not that i needed them though but i just wondered why as i was gonna give them to a mate who was going if they were here to save him paying Confused

how much is retro on the gate + camping matt?

and i`ll need a car pass aswell,probably bringing the van if it drives ok tommorow night from blackburn to scotland Confused
matt
<font color=#33CC00>Moderator</font>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then. I have still ahd only one payment for this. So if you do want to go then please paypal £8.50 to mattcut@blueyonder.co.uk

Also let me know if you need a car pass.

Come on guys lets get some cars at retro again

Mad

Aim Low, Reach Your Goals and Avoid Disappointment
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website
16v_van
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt wrote:
Ok then. I have still ahd only one payment for this. So if you do want to go then please paypal £8.50 to mattcut@blueyonder.co.uk

Also let me know if you need a car pass.

Come on guys lets get some cars at retro again

Mad

Is this entrance to the show and not including camping do you have to pay for camping on the day? and are these tickets being posted out?

matt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that for a ticket and car pass if you want. Camping can be payed for on the gate when you get there

View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website
Chunk
Astra Old Hand
Astra Old Hand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like a car pass mate but i will sort my tickets out on the gate big grin
matt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK then. I can't make this show now.

So I need money asap, Lee and AJ are the only people with tickets sorted so far. Mark do you want me to get you a ticket?

So if you want to go then please pay via paypal to mattcut@blueyonder.co.uk

and I can only get as many car passes as tickets so that 2-3 so far.

Come on guys I need to get this sorted, or are you saving yourselves for billing???

Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no thanks matt,the numbers going are not good,not worth the effort of coming all the way from scotland if there so one there to have a laugh with the night before,i`m gonna stay at home now unless it improves soon mate Sad
Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V33TRA wrote:
no thanks matt,the numbers going are not good,not worth the effort of coming all the way from scotland if there so one there to have a laugh with the night before,i`m gonna stay at home now unless it improves soon mate Sad

Billing is the show to attend as EVERYONE will be going to it and its a 3 day even so its a nice break from work. Its has all the facilities for camping with it being a camping site so can shower and the such. I think its a a much more relaxed event and you don't need to rush round to check all the motors out.

Retro Cars is a brilliant show, such a lovely mix of retro motors...Im having to work to earn some pennies for Billing so can't make it. Its a much better show than PVS...Im not a massive Vaux head, as im like me retro tastic motors in general regardless of badge.

If you can make this event then you really should, its top!!

Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacko wrote:
V33TRA wrote:

Billing is the show to attend as EVERYONE will be going to it and its a 3 day even so its a nice break from work. Its has all the facilities for camping with it being a camping site so can shower and the such. I think its a a much more relaxed event and you don't need to rush round to check all the motors out.

Retro Cars is a brilliant show, such a lovely mix of retro motors...Im having to work to earn some pennies for Billing so can't make it. Its a much better show than PVS...Im not a massive Vaux head, as im like me retro tastic motors in general regardless of badge.

If you can make this event then you really should, its top!!

cheers jacko,i know what billing is like lee,myself,gonch,rob etc went last year,my reason for not doing billing this year is because i`m going to the caribbean on the monday morning straight after billing and i have to make sure the kids are all settled into their holiday with their aunt at the caravan on the sunday before we go,so i had to drop billing in favour of retro cars as i`ve never done this show before and lee phoned me from it last year telling me how ace the cars were so i thought i`d give this one a go cool ,if no one is going then fair do`s,i was only making the effort to at least attend one or two shows this year and as i was in hospital just prior to pvs having an operation i missed that so retro was all that was left for me hence why i`m slightly sad but no worries next year will be my big year hopefully with a nice finished GTM smile
Delmastiff
Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, Retro Cars is a very good show, so much better than PVS which in my opinion is crap, full of Vauxhall's most of which are far too chavvy for my liking. I'm with Jacko here, I am so NOT a VX nut but Retro cars has such an ecletcic mix, it's fantastic.

I'm going, but with England now playing their next game on Sat at 5pm, (COME ON BOYS) I don't think I'll be camping.

Mark, come down to mine on Sat and watch the game on my big screen, then we can convoy up on Sun morning.
That footie invitation is open to ALL MK1 memebers btw.

Check out some pic's from last year's Retro Show:

Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this as one well..........TurboTom's minter, believe it or not taken BEFORE his latest bling fetish laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely agree with the both comments. Retro is a better show than PV, loads of cool old school stuff.

Nice pics Lee. I'm not going due to cash and wanting to get my car looking mint for billing and actually running

Jason
Rallyslag
<font color=#FF8000>Rallyslag</font>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I too can't make retrocars this time.....frown

I have something on that weekend, I have been called up to replace Lampard who can't seem to hit a cows' arse with a banjo at the moment.

Seriously though I am otherwise engaged, at another show at Malvern.....revving up to Billing now though, proper 3 days boozing event.

TurboTom
King of Bling
<font color=#FF8000>King of Bling</font>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not a vaux fan in the slightest either, (looking for a Merc at the mo)even though my cars too kitted for some and probably seen as more styled towards PV, PVis proper poo compared to retro which has got absolutly everything i ever wanted since a nipper and more.... but Billing well thats the one show ive never attended and am well keen on doing so and had every intention on doing so, but im building Matts car at the mo and thats where im gonna be till Billing am by the looks of it!

Hey it might be over the top for some but my car aint that bad (nice pic Lee cheers) and the trick sh$t goin on at the mo's got so outta hand that im having to extend the build by another ,gulp, YEAR! Sad eek oh well should be cool on completion but really wanted to be at Billing in the beast oh well gutted to miss all the shows this year really but as Heinz say ' The best things....
justEdnow
Astra Demon
Astra Demon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurboTom wrote:
Im not a vaux fan in the slightest either, (looking for a Merc at the mo)even though my cars too kitted for some and probably seen as more styled towards PV, PVis proper poo compared to retro which has got absolutly everything i ever wanted since a nipper and more.... but Billing well thats the one show ive never attended and am well keen on doing so and had every intention on doing so, but im building Matts car at the mo and thats where im gonna be till Billing am by the looks of it!

Hey it might be over the top for some but my car aint that bad (nice pic Lee cheers) and the trick sh$t goin on at the mo's got so outta hand that im having to extend the build by another ,gulp, YEAR! Sad eek oh well should be cool on completion but really wanted to be at Billing in the beast oh well gutted to miss all the shows this year really but as Heinz say ' The best things....

are paid for by others......is that it is that what he said............ big grin laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: