VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Nurburgring (Bank Holiday Weekend August)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason
Rallyslag
<font color=#FF8000>Rallyslag</font>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt wrote:
It all going well will probably be the bank holiday weekend in August Jay Very Happy

Good News indeed..... Very Happy

TurboTom
King of Bling
<font color=#FF8000>King of Bling</font>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.k the dates are Friday the 25th to Tuesday the 29th of August. Hotels are being booked but we need to know definates, who will be comming and not hear say whims! Rooms will roughly be £30-35 p/p per night. Last year people dropped out like flies so if we could just have people who are prepared to definately attend it will make it easier to Blag a deal as Eddy the owner of the hotel didnt take to kindly to us messing him about.

The schedule goes something like this...

Friday 25th arrive at either euro star at 0720 £55 ish return per person, or speed ferries at 0700 (speed cat) Max of £95ish for a car of 4 people.

Arrive in France and move through Belgium and down past Spa and into the West of Germany to the Ring. Journey will take approx 8-9 hrs arriving at tea time (Jay!) There is a practice race on the actuall 13 mile track ready for the 6hr race on Saturday.We would be able to view this from our balconies pisss, up...Blinghhhh!

Saturday 26th race from midday till 1800hrs. The track is open for an hour straight after and guess who'll be at the front of the que engine running! Twisted Evil

Sunday 27th all day the track is open which is novel as its usually only open for a few odd hours a week. Thus giving us plenty of time to make friends with the armco n kill some mk1's laughing (thats me jinxxed then) again Jay yes beer time! smoking

Monday 28th the track is open from lunch till the end of the day so enjoy racing with that hangover (i set my best lap with only 4 hours sleep nursing my hangover and probably over the limit and i spun on the last lap!!)

Tuesday 29th time to come home! cry baby Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Im hoping we can take the euro star as i think a photo shoot of all the cars on the train would be mint i will also hopefully be taking my photographer mate to document the whole expedition.

Please now place your names below in the dead cert im coming and im gonna whoop Jays asss section, many thanks;

Tom-Zowie-stefan.Mk1(i only did this to get my name at the top officially )
Matt-Lisa. Mk1
Hux-James. Mk1 Van
Fatboy-Tails-Boyst. Corrado V6
Matt Siyer-Misses. BMW M3 ragtop
(the above are great people that generally all came last year all very friendly and all definates!)

Usual suspects;

sultana?
Glen?
Taffy?
Jakco?
Jay?
Fish?
Steve?

etc etc etc everyone welcome please commit and ammend accordingly....

big grin
TurboTom
King of Bling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1)Tom MK1
2)Zowie
3)Stefan.
4)Matt Mk1
5)Lisa
6)Hux MK1 Van
7)James
8)Fatboy
9)Tails
10)Boyst Corrado VR6
11)Matt Siyer BMW M3 ragtop
12)Misses
13)Ed the Taffy Mk1
glenn
Club Manager
<font color=yellow>Club Manager</font>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1)Tom MK1
2)Zowie
3)Stefan.
4)Matt Mk1
5)Lisa
6)Hux MK1 Van
7)James
8)Fatboy
9)Tails
10)Boyst Corrado VR6
12)Misses
13)Ed the Taffy Mk1
14)Glenn

If I can't get it running by end Aug then it'll never bloody run! big grin

Band Hire UK
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website
matt
<font color=#33CC00>Moderator</font>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a reminder to people who might be adding their names to the list.

You will need to ensure that, you have a valid passport, insurance that covers you in europe, breakdown cover that covers you in europe (just in case), a warning triangle, spare bulb kit, headlight deflectors, gb sticker or plates and a first aid kit. You will need all this as last year when we where there the police where pulling people over and checking that they had the triangle and the rest of the stuff after that and issueing €100 fines if you didn't.

Aim Low, Reach Your Goals and Avoid Disappointment
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website
TurboTom
King of Bling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just got off the phone from provisionally booking 14 people into 'Nordshliefe' Hotel at the ring and have managed to screw the price down to £23 per person per night so come on people get ur names down!!
Rob Adams
<font color=#FF8000>Full Member</font>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1)Tom MK1
2)Zowie
3)Stefan.
4)Matt Mk1
5)Lisa
6)Hux MK1 Van
7)James
8)Fatboy
9)Tails
10)Boyst Corrado VR6
12)Misses
13)Ed the Taffy Mk1
14)Glenn
15)rob

WHERE DO I PAY... I CANT WAIT!!!!

Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now then now then...

I've booked off from the 19th Aug - 4th Sept.

Not sure if this is enough for final prep but...

How much time has everyone else booked off? Tom, Matt?

Lets just hope the cars ready in time and i've got enough wonga to get me there.

Tom, i've not booked hotel or ferry yet, i assume there isn't a major rush for this or is there? what should i do, a little guidance is req tbh. I'll call either you or Matt later today about it.

regs
Jacko

matt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right then I have only got the 25th and 29th of work. My car will be sorted by then.

As for hotel, ask Tom as he has sorted that all out. Think there might be room or we can sort out another room out no rpoblems as eddy has been sweet talked by Tom

Ferry/Train, the ferry might be cheaper by about £20-30 the train is about £120-140 www.eurotunnel.com

Think we will be taking the train just for the ease of it all. Don't worry about that won't be sorting it out for a while yet. Will be probably end of june/july just so we know everything is sorted and then can concentrate on getting everyones cars ready

TurboTom
King of Bling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair play matts just covered it there and in regards to the hotel i will book additional rooms a little further down the road as i belive more people are yet to come but i can arrange all this easily as ive pre booked rooms with Eddy plus for you dude you can sleep with Matt!! laughing Na seriously dude its all sweet so long as you give me your smoked front indiactors big grin .......
Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolio guys, so this means i can concentrate on tryin to build the mk1 then... i've not even started yet...oppps embarrassment

So is the euro tunnel gonna be best? Quickest i bet...and yeah good photo opp.

Have you stuck that XE in yet matt? Cuz otherwise i'll have no one to play with. Cool

matt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Not yet, xe might be in, in the next month or so. So don't panic

justEdnow
Astra Demon
Astra Demon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurboTom wrote:
O.k the dates are Friday the 25th to Tuesday the 29th of August. Hotels are being booked but we need to know definates, who will be comming and not hear say whims! Rooms will roughly be £30-35 p/p per night. Last year people dropped out like flies so if we could just have people who are prepared to definately attend it will make it easier to Blag a deal as Eddy the owner of the hotel didnt take to kindly to us messing him about.

The schedule goes something like this...

Friday 25th arrive at either euro star at 0720 £55 ish return per person, or speed ferries at 0700 (speed cat) Max of £95ish for a car of 4 people.

Arrive in France and move through Belgium and down past Spa and into the West of Germany to the Ring. Journey will take approx 8-9 hrs arriving at tea time (Jay!) There is a practice race on the actuall 13 mile track ready for the 6hr race on Saturday.We would be able to view this from our balconies pisss, up...Blinghhhh!

Saturday 26th race from midday till 1800hrs. The track is open for an hour straight after and guess who'll be at the front of the que engine running! Twisted Evil

Sunday 27th all day the track is open which is novel as its usually only open for a few odd hours a week. Thus giving us plenty of time to make friends with the armco n kill some mk1's laughing (thats me jinxxed then) again Jay yes beer time! smoking

Monday 28th the track is open from lunch till the end of the day so enjoy racing with that hangover (i set my best lap with only 4 hours sleep nursing my hangover and probably over the limit and i spun on the last lap!!)

Tuesday 29th time to come home! cry baby Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Im hoping we can take the euro star as i think a photo shoot of all the cars on the train would be mint i will also hopefully be taking my photographer mate to document the whole expedition.

Please now place your names below in the dead cert im coming and im gonna whoop Jays asss section, many thanks;

Tom-Zowie-stefan.Mk1(i only did this to get my name at the top officially )
Matt-Lisa. Mk1
Hux-James. Mk1 Van
Fatboy-Tails-Boyst. Corrado V6
Matt Siyer-Misses. BMW M3 ragtop
(the above are great people that generally all came last year all very friendly and all definates!)

Usual suspects;

sultana?
Glen?
Taffy?
Jakco?
Jay?
Fish?
Steve?

etc etc etc everyone welcome please commit and ammend accordingly....

big grin

Bit late for this year but I think the treffen show Belgium is on about this time of year maybe worth a look if people have the time. Not sure how close it is to the route thats taken but it could be an idea. A chance to see these euro jobbies up close and in da flesh............ big grin big grin

Rob Adams
<font color=#FF8000>Full Member</font>

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what date do i book the ferry?
matt

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking of going over on the train this year mate. Its about the same price you get a two hour window to turn up in and its quicker smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: