VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Kadett E / Mk 2 Astra Quaife Steering racks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ash
Space Kadett
<font color=#FF8000>Space Kadett</font>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Kadett E / Mk 2 Astra Quaife Steering racks. Reply with quote

I get the quaife news letter and received the following.
I Thought it might be of use to someone?

After a long period of not having stock of this quick rack kit for the Opel Kadett E, (Astra Mk2 in the UK), we are delighted to announce that a brand new batch of QSF6B steering rack kits has been manufactured, and is now available through our exclusive distributor for this kit; Timms Autoteile in Germany.

The QSF6B quick rack kit is a direct manual steering rack to replace the factory fit rack and pinion in the LHD Kadett E and Astra Mk2, and features 2.7 turns lock to lock; Ideal for anyone looking to upgrade their steering to be more responsive.

Timms Autoteile are the exclusive worldwide distributor for this product, and have a wealth of knowledge in motorsport and the early Opel models.

But it doesn't end at steering rack kits for Opels though; Timms can offer complete replacement synchro and dog gearkits for the Kadett and Astra, (QKE13C, QKE11C, QKE6C), as well as for most other Opel/Vauxhall applications, including a close ratio, straight cut 4-speed synchromesh gearkit for the Opel Manta/Ascona, and both synchro and dog gearkits for the F13/F15 gearboxes.
This is the ideal way to convert the standard road going gear ratios to a motorsport based set.

Timms can offer much more than a steering rack or a gearkit for your car though, so get in contact with them now to find out what else they can do for you.

If there is any further information you require, or any questions you may have regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact Timms Autoteile on 0049 206 563 858 or visit their website www.timms-autoteile.de"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery MSN Messenger
DeadEye
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a wick rack one my White GTE.

They give you big muscles.

And this is why, my GTE restoration thread: http://www.mk1oc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16119
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: