VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Scafell Pike for Samuels charity. Please read.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bighed
<font color=#33CC00>Moderator</font>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:54 am    Post subject: Scafell Pike for Samuels charity. Please read. Reply with quote

Samuel was a 9 year old boy who, in September 2013 was diagnosed with a very rare type of blood cancer. 5 months later, sadly, he lost his fight.

In the 5 months (mostly spent in hospital) Samuel saw how difficult hospital life was for children and wanted to do something about it so Samuels charity was born.

More details and Samuels story (I sobbed like a child reading it) can be found here: www.samuelscharity.co.uk

On April 29th myself and 2 hiking buddies are attacking Scafell Pike. After already doing Snowdon twice and Ben Nevis last year the last of "the big 3" seemed the obvious choice. We are travelling up on the 28th, walking it on the 29th, going home on tthe 30th and stopping in a hotel in between which wasnt cheap.

Anyway, I'm not here to bore you with my adventure plans, I am of course after sponsors. Our goal was £1000 between us but I myself have already collected well over £700 in sponsors from people as well as business's. We are offering space on a T shirt if any business would like to get involved or if not a small donation will be ever so greatfully received to help keep this brave and selfless little boys memory alive.

You can sponsor us here www.totalgiving.co.uk/scafellpikesummit and I caan be contacted by email at bighed123@googlemail.com

In the famous words of Asda "Every little helps"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Non-Astra Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: