VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
More seats....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> ebay Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason
Rallyslag
<font color=#FF8000>Rallyslag</font>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: More seats.... Reply with quote

Some more bottom warmers....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Recaro-style-seats-Astra-GTE_W0QQitemZ4652926585QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ash
Space Kadett
<font color=#FF8000>Space Kadett</font>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paranoid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery MSN Messenger
Mark1GTE
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i won at the bargain basement price of a tenner cool cool cool oh and the seller stays 2 miles from the M6 so i can pick them up on the way back from a show Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

they are heading straight into my van so i can toss out the deck chairs currently fitted laughing laughing laughing laughing

cheers jay for the post although i would have found them you made it a good bit easier by posting this,cheers mate cool cool cool
Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V33TRA wrote:
they are heading straight into my van so i can toss out the deck chairs currently fitted laughing laughing laughing laughing

You naughty little modifier you! Razz laughing

You can't have a go at me for modifying the exp-s now...! LOL

Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacko wrote:
V33TRA wrote:

You naughty little modifier you! Razz laughing

You can't have a go at me for modifying the exp-s now...! LOL

yeah i can that`s rarer,only 1 exp left and half a dozen vans laughing laughing laughing

but seriously i`m enjoying this i.e changing a gearbox to 5 speeder and learning about ratio`s etc,fitting mirrors,talking valver conversions,fitting alloys and choosing which ones etc,etc i can see the appeal big grin i just seem to buy mk1`s that honestly would be spoiled by modding,but in the case of the van i think it`s a step in the right direction Confused

as for your exp,i believe you are the type of person who would never be satisfied with it just standard and would get bored very quickly with it after owning several modded mk1`s already,there is huge appeal and satisfaction in doing something and knowing when it`s admired i did that,if GTM had already been restored it would bore me very quickly but knowing i`m going to do it then having the finished result admired for years to come is satisfaction enough for a fairly unmodified mk1 with the exception of rally related mods.so playing the modding game with the van is a nice change for me and is broadening my mk1 horizons and knoweledge big grin cool

so i say go for it mate,enjoy cool
hot-hatch
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and somemore mark if you want to bid on them big grin

here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mk1-astra-gte_W0QQitemZ170002022837QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope someone else can get a bargain maybe i`ve got my van seats now Very Happy

i`ve got another extremely mint set up my loft already intended for GTM aka the original interior that should be in lee`s turbo if it wasn`t now leather,john lynch sold me his original seats a couple of years ago big grin big grin big grin
Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen as you have Lee's LET in your garage.....why don't ya fit it? big grin

I would love to keep a std mk1, and a highly modified for fun, but tbh i don't think i would ever drive the std one, it would just sit as a display piece and never get used and i can't really see the point in that...

...the exp-s is, or should i say will be as far from std as they can get, i just wish i could have bought another mk1 for the same money in this sorta condition, i wouldn't have to butcher this one then, but i've started so i must finish i suppose, it shall be worth it in the end.

I just can't decide on colour, i wanted to keep it std looking on the outside but then got thinking about different colours again but then keep flicking through the sales brochure and this makes me want to keep it std. Confused I can't decide but paint is the last thing on my mind at the moment so its not something i have to worry about anytime soon.

does anyone know were i can get a cheep z20let from? hehehe

Also, i could do with knowing the rolling shell weight of the mk1, this is shell only and what about weight over both front and rear axles.

Cheers
Jacko

Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever you do mate enjoy Very Happy

i`m fortunate enough to have a display piece ( well she will be laughing ) as you put it and as everybody knows i never shut up about her laughing she really is my dream car but having the van is ace,i was out in her again today and loved the experience even though it`s a punny 1300 it`s just the thrill of driving it,rattles and all that`s enough for me

my kadett has huge potential for modding as she is so strong and mint,but in 2 years of ownership of her i`ve done 4 miles as i just can`t bring myself to butcher it so now i feel it`s time to pass her on to someone who will use it but hopefully leave it alone,hopefully i have found that owner and maybe can finalise a deal after my holiday Confused

i am gonna enjoy doing mods to the van though i`m sure big grin
Ash
Space Kadett
<font color=#FF8000>Space Kadett</font>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a bargin there mate. I was thinking of having a go as he's only 30 minutes down the road from my house in the uk. But as i have a set which will do for now I thought I should make way for you as you need them more. One other thing mark. do you need an original radio panel for GTM as a I have a brand new one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery MSN Messenger
Mark1GTE
wee mark

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don`t think so mate if you mean the switch panel with the heater knob slots etc,switches,radio etc i have 5 or 6 brand new ones here already eek eek eek eek

thanks for leaving the seats mate,i`m looking forward to sticking them in the van cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> ebay Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: