VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
My Car Insurance Comparison Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeadEye
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: My Car Insurance Comparison Site Reply with quote

Guys

The reason Gilfy hasn't had much love is due to a car dealer review website I've been building. We've just signed up and added the ability for you to compare insurance quotes like GoCompare etc.

http://www.carbuyingadvisor.co.uk/services/cheap-car-insurance-quote.aspx

Glenn kindly agreed to me posting this as I am a paid up Mk1 owning member smile

Any feedback apreciated - specially if it is cheaper.

Premiums should be cheaper due to the amount of money the big guys spend on TV advertising.

And this is why, my GTE restoration thread: http://www.mk1oc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16119
Ash
Space Kadett
<font color=#FF8000>Space Kadett</font>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've given it a go mate.
I was honest and declared my Dump valve and Airfilter and found 99% of companies could not quote me because of modifications.
I found I had to check the whole form when I went back to lie about my mods as bits had changed using the back button.

Can you provide an Edit option at the end to massage the details slightly?

Got quoted 1k for an Astra Coupe Turbo with those mods Shocked

Very easy to use though and tried to get quotes from over 100 companies. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: