VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
Xmas 2006?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob Adams
<font color=#FF8000>Full Member</font>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Xmas 2006? Reply with quote

As discussed before at previous events... manchester has been put forward as this years venue.. this is obv not set in stone but the time is slowly coming upon us. and we need to discuss/arrange this.

regs
rob

Delmastiff
Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd recommend Manchester, excellent nights out to be had. China Town for food then off to a few bars for booze big grin
Astra Old Hand
Astra Old Hand

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES YES YES!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Manchester it is this year!

We'll show you a good time up here ( Right Jacko/Jay/Brookie!)

Do you want us to sort out a few things to do?

Which weekend would be best for most peeps?

Let us know!

Chris.

Move over!!! Mk1 Astra Turbo's DO own the road! Now out of my way before you become road kill! big grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery Visit poster's website
Jason
Rallyslag
<font color=#FF8000>Rallyslag</font>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad fir it.....smile

Yeah Manchester sounds good.

Chris do you want any help organising? I can check out all the local whore shops for you and report back with my findings and a doctors report.

Obviously I'll leave Jacko to check Canal Street out for the ones that like that kind of thing.

Seriously though dude if you need a hand gis a shout.

Jacko
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know it makes sense!!
Chris_Harden
Astra Old Hand
Astra Old Hand

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What date does everyone want?

2nd Dec
9th dec
16th Dec

All saturdays. Day events Checking out options

Karting at daytona N/r Old Trafford footy ground. Need to book.....

May not be an option on 9th as Man U vs Man C derby game! Nightmare for parking 12:45 kick off.
2nd and 16th Man U are away matches. (tour of Man U(Old Trafford?))

The D-Cup
Upgrade your arrive & drive session and make it a private race event for you and your friends. Based on a booking of only a minimum of 5 drivers, we will run you through a 5 minute qualifying session and then grid you up in order of your fastest time for a 30 minute sprint race.
The winner will be presented with an engraved winner’s medal, and printouts of lap times for all drivers.
Please note this can not be booked any further than 2 weeks in advance.
(£50 per person)

Passenger Rides
We now offer a unique opportunity to young drivers who wish to get out on circuit. You can be driven by one of our experienced driving instructors, for 5 laps around our GP circuit in a unique 2 seat 390cc Thunderkart. A great experience!

This must be pre booked in advance.
(£10 per person)

Comedy Club Manchester
The doors for all shows open at 7.30pm and the show starts at about 8.30pm, finishing around 11pm. On Mondays and Thursdays, we have a bar 'til 1am, and Fridays and Saturdays the bar is open 'til 2am! With food too Jacko/Jay!!! big grin Need to book....

Sunday- Trafford Centre SHOPPING!!! big grin for the wives/Girlfriends and make it worthy of the travel up to manchester

General Shopping times
Saturday 10am to 8pm
Sunday 12* noon - 6pm. Normal hours. Xmas times not up yet!!

Laserquest also in the Trafford Centre.

Hotels

Premier travel inn Available on 2nd Dec with Free parking! City Centre.
No rooms available 9th or 16th Dec.
http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/pTiibsRedirect.do?INNID=MANPTI
Maphttp://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=383675&y=397195&z=0&sv=m15+5fj&st=2&pc=m15+5fj&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Let me know what you all want to do!!
If we want to block book Karting it may be better to do it by paying the club and the club paying the karting.
Last time i went you had to book it and pay yourself to make sure you got your go!

Chris.

Move over!!! Mk1 Astra Turbo's DO own the road! Now out of my way before you become road kill! big grin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View user's gallery Visit poster's website
Rob Adams
<font color=#FF8000>Full Member</font>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd sounds good to me!

simple answer really as most people will be using a travel inn.

Delmastiff
Astra Messiah
Astra Messiah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm easy. I love going out in Manchester. Was taken out by a supplier 2 weeks ago. Stayed in the Britannia hotel and had dinner in a really nice Italian. Visited countless bars until we finally ended up in a lap dancing club (cant remember the name) where I was treated to 7, yes 7 lap dances by various stunning young birds, the last of which was a bit of girl on girl action Very Happy Very Happy We landed back in the hotel at about 3.30am where after a few more bevvies my host presented me with a 'present' to take to bed with me eek eek Needless to say, they won the contract laughing laughing laughing
Astra Expert
Astra Expert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look like i can make it this year, im off to the Marrakesh on the 3rd!

Thats a bit of a bummer! Sad

Jason
Rallyslag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comedy club is a winner.....I nearly spilled my wine last time I was there because I was laughing so much, and it's not often I spill good wine.

It's right down by Deansgate locks as well so it nice and close to the 'hot chick' bars.

Jacko, your going to have to cancel Mara-whatsit, you can buy a wife any time of the year laughing

Jason
Rallyslag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok what's going on with the Xmas do guys?

I am not letting you lot forget about it just because it's in the North this time....laughing

justEdnow
Astra Demon
Astra Demon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(tour of Man U(Old Trafford?))

Do this and I will be whoopin me cock and pissing everywhere........... frown frown frown being evil being evil laughing
Suicide
Astra Legend
Astra Legend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mk1cowboy wrote:
Quote:
(tour of Man U(Old Trafford?))

Do this and I will be whoopin me cock and pissing everywhere........... frown frown frown being evil being evil laughing

Eww! Leave it in your trousers welsh boy! We dont want to know about your relationship with Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters
Jason
Rallyslag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We seriously need to make a decision on this because if we do choose the comedy club, the premier travel inn and travel lodge that is the best and closest to the venue is very busy and will need some serious advance bookings....

Which means we need to decide on a) something to do, b) exactly where we are doing it and most importantly c) how much beer we are going to drink....whooo hooo....!!!

I can probably get a lot of the details sorted out at the northern meet with my esteemed colleague Mr Harden, but until we have definate opinions from you shandy drinkers down 'sarf we are going to be organising a 'Local Meet for Local People'.....and we don't want that to happen.

glenn
Club Manager
<font color=yellow>Club Manager</font>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason, are you and Chris up for organising this event?

Naturally being a southern nancy boy I know very little about Manchester and it's delights Very Happy

If we could get some ideas and a date put to a vote we should be able to get it all booked soon?

Band Hire UK
View user's profile Send private message View user's gallery Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: