VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
MY MINT 3 DR KADETT FOR SALE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Items For Sale/Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark1GTE
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: MY MINT 3 DR KADETT FOR SALE! Reply with quote

just transferring this over to the new site folks.still for sale!

right this is just me testing the water but i may be needing some extra cash soon for a new business venture i may be expanding in to and i will need quite a bit of ready cash to invest in it i.e about 12 grand.therefore my mint mk1 3 door non sunroof kadett D may be up for sale to help raise the cash as it`s not really needed however it will break my fcuking heart to let it go as it really is one in a million and totally irreplaceble and if i can find another way of raising funds i will not let it go as it is quite possibly one of the best 3 dr shells left in the country if not the best and i`m not bigging it up to sell it really is that good i.e no rot anywhere,waxoiled from new,original factory sills etc i.e spot welded with no rust,original inner wings,arches,floors,front panel,boot,doors etc,etc you get the idea and is still fitted with it`s original radio and the jack is unused and throughout the car it gets better i.e ashtrays never been used,mint headlining,mint seats/carpets and i`m even told by the owners wife that the rear seat has never been sat in and it shows.this car is very,very nearly a show car in it`s own right if it wasn`t for a couple of silly little ten pence dings and very slight paint defects but a weekends elbow grease would make it into a stunner of a standard show car and that`s me being very picky like a show judge may be but it would also be the best donor car you could ever find if your were wanting to build a minter of a gte that had no welding done or rot as it is ideal for a reshell being 3dr and no sunroof.it has lots and lots of history i.e mot`s and service history right back to the eighties and has had one family owner from new and was garaged all it`s life even chamoised off after every journey.it has done two miles since it was mot`ed in november last year and is still mot`ed until november this year.at this moment in time it owes me £1300.00 ( original price plus transport truck ) so if i was made a decent offer above this i will seriously consider it.now here comes the folk saying a 1300 kadett aint worth that well hold judgement until you see it as the condition of it will blow you away as it did to me when i bought it.this is a one of a kind original shell how often do these come up nowadays in 3dr non sunroof form not often i tell you.if it doesn`t sell then it will do me a favour as i really do want to keep it and if i find alternative means of raising funds i will as i do not wish to borrow from the bank as i want this to be a cash start up business.but do the sums this car plus a rotten gte then swap everything over how much would it be worth then i ask you substantially more than the average welded up gte i tell you and with gte`s rising in value daily you can`t lose christ i`m watching rotters on ebay with no mot go for more than £500 imagine what an unwelded minter would make even notnormal`s 1300 converted to a modded turbo made in the region of £5500.00 and that wasn`t a gte but was mint like this.mmmmmmm now i`m changing my mind lol but seriously i`m in no rush so if you want more photos or to come up and see it let me know if the sh$t hits the fan and i need it gone quick then i`ll put it on ebay as i should sell it on there as bidding was very heavy on it when i won it in the last 20 secs but until then it is only available on here to club members to keep it in the family so to speak lol.

i will let this go for what it owes me i.e £1300.00 to a good loving home. big grin
Mark1GTE
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pictures here on old site.http://www.neondigital.co.uk/cgi-bin/AstraForum/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=general&Number=47832&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&part=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Items For Sale/Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: