VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
rare kadett c for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: rare kadett c for sale Reply with quote

well thinking of sellin my beloved kadett coupe project really dont think i have the time and commitment to do this one due to business ventures getting real busy at my garage now and simply dont have time to do it and space could be comin a problem as i need every bit i can get otherwise would probably leavee sat another 9 month till i could do something with it but again theres no saying even then i would be able do it any how its a 77 kadett coupe in blue (a horrible colour if u ask me) the model where front repeaters are in bumper and not next to headlights what makes it is it has a silva turbo under the hood all in just wants plumbing up can get to run wants a diff to mate and paint job does want a bit of preperation but is real solid prob just wants awing or 2 as they look a bit batterd at bottoms other than that looks good solid itts by no means mint or u know what itbe worth would simply make alovely winter project for those with a bit of time on there hands and would make a nice sliding toy would be a real enjoyable experience really is a reluctant sale for me im gutted buy hey will be takin pics tomo so you can judge for your self pics tomo thanks
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: pics of kadett on ebay now Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180037878291&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Astra Veteran
Astra Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad If I had the garage space.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: