VAUXHALL ASTRA GTE MK1 CAR PERFORMANCE SPORTS TURBO
www.mk1oc.com
Google
AlbumAlbum  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 MapMap  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MK1OC Club
Shop Contact MK1OC by Email

:: best viewed @ 1024 x 768 :.

Calendar 
mk1 mad outings idea for next year please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark1GTE
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve,exactly m8 this is the feeler stage hence the title "idea`s" and the word suggestions in my first post hence why we are throwing ideas about here with nothing even hinted at being a firm event yet.if public opinion is in favour of some sort of mk1 event then matt will be the first to know about it so that it can progress on to a stage where it may become an event rather than wasting his time at the moment with something that is just in the idea stage.

alan ( raz ) i`m not gonna rise to you,it ain`t worth the hassle,public tit for tat posts is what spoils a club and this is my hobby not my life so i`m not going to get upset or get a headache over it because someone else feels the club ain`t friendly or says grow up,i have no issues with you and don`t wish to have any,i just felt your comment wasn`t needed in relation to what this thread is about,everyone has there own opinions which they are entitled to and you have yours and i`ve made mine of you and of how friendly this club is.if you feel you have more to say on this matter then pm me please although i`ve said all i`m going to say on the matter.
GTE Newbie
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I find it a friendly club, ive met a few members, mainly Lee but spoke to 1 or 2 others at billing (im soo useless with names!). I parked near your cab V33TRA but dont think I saw you.
Im looking forward to meeting more of the members though.

V33TRA, one thing, could you please use paragraphs? Reading that was doing my eyes in! lol laughing
Mark1GTE
wee mark
<font color=#FF8000>wee mark</font>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol m8 your not alone i never took much interest in english at school i.e the use of paragraphs etc so you just have to bear with me m8 it`s just how i do it sorry,it was my main downfall at school as i was more the practical type of pupil doing well in everything except what i hated ENGLISH and what it was supposed to teach.it is now haunting me now Embarassed

although it has never held me back in life as i`ve had an extremely good working life and family life since,so what the hell big grin

sorry i didn`t meet you at billing as i met most people i thought although i did go round the various stands quite a few times admiring some nice pieces of work Very Happy and not just the cars laughing
GTE Newbie
Astra Enthusiast
Astra Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me about it, my spelling is awful most of the time! I hated school, lol.

There were a few nice pieces of work at billing though laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MK1 Astra Owners Club Forum Index -> Events Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: